What is the licence on this? You can add that in the more information drop down,
Marble Track Blocks
A downloadable asset pack
This kit is based off of an actual Duplo-clone marble track set I play with my granddaughter. Of course I had to come up with my own version in 3D!
- These are free for personal and commercial use, released into the Public Domain. No accreditation is necessary.
- Included in FBX format are 14 track blocks, 3 basic blocks, booster rings, a coin, and a marble. There are also a few other pieces in the Blender source file that could be used in creating an actual environment for a game with these blocks.
- In order to match Duplo block dimensions, the height of the blocks are 3/4 of a unit, while each piece's X/Z are based off of a full unit.
- The average tri-count is under 400 per model.
- There are 4 untextured materials included, but additional materials can easily be cloned and modified to add more color variety.
- Normals had to be manually tweaked quite a bit, so if you import these into a tool and the smoothness is wrong, make sure the import process isn't manually attempting to recalculate the normals.
- This kit can be easily assembled in tools like MAST for Unity that supports grid snapping. You will need to adjust the grid snapping in MAST on the Y axis to 0.75.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Just released the Marble Track Block kit31 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.